IOERROR fstating sieve

Nybbles2Byte nybbles2byte at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 02:39:29 EDT 2010

Hello Reinaldo,

I'm not having any success with removing this error. If create the file that it says is missing I get this error:

   lmtpunix[8901]: sieve runtime error for mydomain.com id <20100403063500.97552A0629 at mail.mydomain.com>: Run error

I created the file with: "sudo -u cyrus touch defaultbc"

If I restart cyrus with sieve commented out I still get the errors plus:

  lmtpunix[6938]: IOERROR: mapping /var/spool/mail/sieve/domain/K/mydomain.com/C/cron/defaultbc file for sievescript: No such device

 Nybbles2Byte                            mailto:nybbles2byte at gmail.com