cyradm > lm returns empty list but mailboxes are accessible via

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Thu Oct 29 09:33:17 EDT 2009

On 29/10/09 09:52 +0800, John/SML wrote:
>>kinit john at GRT.CITIZEN.CO.JP
>>cyradm --user john imapsv01.grt.citizen.co.jp imap
>
>At the beginning, console command lm showed a list of mailboxes on the
>IMAP server. After adding over 90 mailboxes, suddenly lm showed empty
>list, but the mailboxes are accessible from MTA (Postfix) and from mail
>client (Thunderbird) via GSSAPI / Kerberos :-

Are you trying to connect as an administrator (john) to view all mailboxes?
Or are you trying to just view john's mailboxes?

Verify in your logs that you are authenticating as the user you are
expecting to.

If you have virtdomains enabled, see:

http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/imapd/install-virtdomains.html

particularly the Administration section. I've had similar problems as you
when not getting the admin config correct: If virtdomains are enabled and
you are connecting as 'cyrus', you might need to add
'cyrus at my-default-domain.org'. Or in your case, john.

--
Dan White