ACL question

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed Oct 21 12:10:01 EDT 2009

On 21/10/09 18:05 +0200, Dietmar Rieder wrote:
>> Dietmar,
>>
>> See RFC 4314 for an explanation of the acl flags.
>>

> Dan,
>
> thanks for your hint. I did that already but (maybe I'm to stupid) I
> couldn't figure out a set of flags, that would meet my needs...

If I'm reading right:

"Mailbox management:
       CREATE - "k" right on a nearest existing parent mailbox.  When a
       new mailbox is created, it SHOULD inherit the ACL from the parent
       mailbox (if one exists) in the defined hierarchy."

... it appears the sub mailbox will always get the same ACL as the parent
mailbox. You might have to modify the ACL of the sub mailbox after its
created.

--
Dan White