ACL question

Dietmar Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Oct 21 11:54:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

is there a possibility to set an acl to a folder outside the users INBOX
hierarchy such as a user can not delete it but at the same time it
should be possible for her/him to create and delete subfolders in that
folder.

e.g.

The users INBOX is   : user.testuser
The folder outside is: archive.testuser

With the following acl:
localhost> lam archive.testuser
testuser lrswipkxtecd

the user can delete the folder archive.testuser and its subfolders that
were created by the user. But I'd like to prevent that the user can
delete the archive.testuser

With the following acl:
localhost> lam archive.testuser
testuser lrswipktec

the user can not delete the folder archive.testuser and its subfolders
that were created by the user. But I'd like to allow that the user can
delete the subfolders of archive.testuser

Thanks for any hint...

Didi