Cyrus::IMAP with SSL

Evan Broder broder at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 14 15:28:57 EDT 2009

Hi -
    I'm working on migrating MIT's mitmailutils scripts, which use
Cyrus::IMAP, to our new GSSAPI-enabled mail configuration (finally!).
However, I seem to be running into bugs when I try to use imclient's
GSSAPI handling for both authentication and encryption, which it does by
default if you connect over a non-SSL connection.

I'd like to be using SSL anyway, but I can't figure out any way to open
an SSL connection with Cyrus::IMAP. Is this possible at all? Is there
example code anywhere I can steal?

Thanks,
 - Evan