Condstore & Squat through IMAP

Nybbles2Byte nybbles2byte at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 23:42:52 EST 2009

Hello Info-cyrus,

  When you use cyradm you can do these:

	mboxcfg mailbox_name condstore true
	mboxcfg mailbox_name squat true

to set Constore and Squat respectively on a mailbox.

However, I am writing a configuration program of my own to work through a web interface and I can't see how to do this through the normal IMAP command and response strings. I looked at RFC-4551 for Condstore but it didn't seem to have an "On/Off" command clearly listed and I couldn't find an RFC for Squat.

Could someone please tell me the command/response strings to set and clear these options on a mailbox through IMAP -- or am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks heaps!
Nybbles2Byte                          mailto:nybbles2byte at gmail.com