Urgent help needed with cyrus administration

Denis BUCHER dbucherml at hsolutions.ch
Thu May 28 16:48:55 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I still cannot solve this very simple problem : how to set quota for a
user in another domain ???

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

I really don't understand how to access "other" (virtual) domains from
cyradm :

  su - cyrus
  cyradm --user cyrus localhost
  lm

I see all mailboxes from our main domain, for example :

user.dbucherml.ML (\HasChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs (\HasChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Acer (\HasNoChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Alltron (\HasNoChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Microsoft (\HasChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Microsoft.MSPRP (\HasNoChildren)

As you can see I don't have any "@hsolutions.ch" or "@anything.else"

I was reading that my cyrus user is maybe not a global admin ?
But how to make it global, then ?

Denis

Denis Bucher

--

Denis Bucher   Horus Digital Solutions sàrl  Each problem has a solution