Sieve: Vacation not working (solved)

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Wed May 27 22:42:30 EDT 2009

Well, I tried to enable this same feature this evening in sendmail, but ran into some problems. Forgive me as I am complete novice when it comes to enabling this feature in sendmail. I enabled this in my sendmail.cf, then got the following error:

unknown mailer cyrusv2

I had a feeling this would happen, what exactly do I need to do to enable this mailer within sendmail?

Thanks all.

David Gottschalk
UTS Email team
david.gottschalk at emory.edu