Unable to remove folder

Lazara F. Adorno Martins lazara at ipt.br
Tue May 26 11:32:46 EDT 2009

Hello,

By mistake, when we created a user with dot, the user was created out of the cyrus structure "user/".
The problem is: We can't remove "useredilxx/silva".

When lm command:

localhost.localdomain> lm
user/zixx/Rascunhos (\HasNoChildren)
user/zuxx (\HasChildren)
user/zuxx/Enviados (\HasNoChildren)
user/zuxx/Lixeira (\HasNoChildren)
user/zuxx/Rascunhos (\HasNoChildren)
useredilxx/silva (\HasNoChildren)
localhost.localdomain>

When we try to locate user, the structure is:

/mail/spoolmail/cyrus/mail/s/useredilxx
/mail/spoolmail/cyrus/mail/s/useredilxx/silva
/mail/spoolmail/cyrus/mail/s/useredilxx/silva/cyrus.cache
/mail/spoolmail/cyrus/mail/s/useredilxx/silva/cyrus.header
/mail/spoolmail/cyrus/mail/s/useredilxx/silva/cyrus.index

The folder useredilxx/silva appear for all user.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lázara F. Adorno