Vacation Application

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Fri May 15 15:13:43 EDT 2009

Kenneth,
  Thanks for the reply. That was  helpful. I guess what I don't understand is how to know where to put information, and lookup information. I'm not really a PHP programmer, so its not always easy for me to look and see what is going on easily. So you just modified the SmartSieve.lib instead of using any type of custom hooks? What would you suggest?

Thanks!!

David Gottschalk
Emory University
UTS Messaging Team