shared folders permissions from ldap

Jure Pečar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Thu May 14 06:21:37 EDT 2009

Hello,

I find myself playing with cyrus again after a few years, this time in a bit different role.

I'm setting up a company internal mail system with a central point of management. I chose ldap for auth, mail routing and antispam info. Now I'm looking at shared folders and find them very useful for what I want to do. My only problem is that their permissions need to be set within cyrus (as they are basically imap permissions), which means another admin interface for that.

So I'm looking for ideas on how to integrate the two. Does anyone know a web ui of some sort that would integrate editing ldap and imap flags? Before we start writing our own ...

--

Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org