AW: Username with @ sign at login possible?

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Tue May 12 08:58:21 EDT 2009

Hi!

Quick note to the list admins: Can't this list be condigured so replies
go to the list, not to the sender? I frequently forget to "replay all"
and other do as well.

On the subject:

 > Up to now we mapped virtual users to usernames like usera-xxx.

Does virtual user mean, you are already hosting different users in
different domains, i.e.:

firstname.name at domaina.tld
someone.else at domainb.tld

So if I am firstname.name at domaina.tld, I need to login using