unexpunge segfault part 2

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Wed May 6 05:20:03 EDT 2009

--On 6. Mai 2009 10:20:39 +1000 Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I've just enabled CONDSTORE for
> a sacrificial few thousand users to see what happens :)  Including
> me of course!
>
> The new Thunderbird beta supports using it, so I want it on!

Interesting. I'd ignored that so far, but now I got curious. I have enabled
it on my INBOX and managed to do so on all my subfolders like this:

> mboxcfg user/xxx/* condstore true

Is that how you did it or is there a better way? And how exactly does the
new mailbox_default_options work? The manpage only says:

            Default "options" field for the mailbox on create.  You’ll
want to
            know  what you’re doing before setting this, but it can apply
some
            default annotations like condstore or duplicate supression

So how would I enable condstore for all new mailboxes?
--
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.