cyrus won't recognize new partition

Jesse Ross jross at broad.mit.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:33:28 EDT 2009

Hi Bron,

Thanks for the suggestion.  The only thing that the mkimap script does
differently from the way I did it was to create a directory
/var/spool/imap07/sync./.  However, I still can't get cyrus to recognize the
partition!  The symptoms are the same; ownership of directories set to
cyrus, appropriate permissions as copied from working partitions,
configuration same as for the working partitions.

Is there perhaps a way to get cyrus to log what it thinks the problem with
the partition is?

thanks,
jesse