Bizarre error with lmtpd

Derek Chen-Becker dbecker at cpicorp.com
Tue Jun 16 13:08:31 EDT 2009

Simon Matter wrote:
>> I'm working on installing Cyrus 2.3.14 and I've run into a weird issue.
>> When postfix goes to deliver a message via lmtpunix, I get a segfault:
>
> Please make sure you add this patch before any more debugging:
> http://github.com/brong/cyrus-imapd/commit/ec1bfcf6a1db9c86cbf55b9c25d7eb044dbbe51b#diff-0

Thanks! That fixed it. For what it's worth, I noticed that without
specifying the "CFLAGS=-g", the CFLAGS var was actually being set to
"CFLAGS=-g -O2", so what I was really doing was disabling optimization.

Derek

Derek Chen-Becker
Senior Network Engineer, Security Architect
CPI Corp, Inc.
1706 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: 314-231-7711 x6455
Fax:   314-613-6724
dbecker at cpicorp.com
PGP Key available from public key servers
Fingerprint: E4C4 26C0 8588 E80A C29F  636D 1FBE 0FE3 2871 4AE8