murder and autocreate (I know it is not supported)

Duncan Gibb Duncan.Gibb at SiriusIT.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 13:30:31 EDT 2009

Dave McMurtrie wrote:

DMcM> Ken is actually working on some code now that will integrate
DMcM> this functionality into Cyrus.  I'm short on details right now
DMcM> (exactly how it will work and exactly when it will be done)

I don't think you're allowed to specify both of those ;-)

DMcM> but I thought it would interest you to know that it's being
DMcM> worked on.

Definitely.  Anything that anyone else could contribute to?  Top of our
list obviously is arbitrary LDAP-based decision making (which we've done
by outsourcing to perl).  Setting ACLs at create time would come next,
and might still get implemented in our patch.

Cheers

Duncan

--
Duncan Gibb - Technical Director