murder and cross-backend mailbox sharing

Paolo Cravero pcravero at as2594.net
Tue Jun 9 04:10:38 EDT 2009

Simon Matter wrote:

> I'm not sure it's related but you really should upgrade to the 2.3.14-6
> package. 2.3.14 has a bug which is patched in the 2.3.14-6 RPM.

Thank you Simon. I'm in the staging phase, so still looking for features
rather than bugs :) BTW, thank you for providing those wonderful RPMs.

Anyway Michael pointed out the missing configuration parameter. Now x-backend
sharing works and I've also seen in the log why autocreate and murder don't
work well together. Will post a reply in the proper thread I opened on June 5th.

Paolo