Mailbox unknown after update

Net Ground - Coen Greeve coen at netground.nl
Wed Jul 22 06:44:46 EDT 2009

Today I've updated a Cyrus installation from 2.3.11 to 2.3.14. After the update the users can still login and view their current e-mail. But new messages all get bounced with an unclear message "stat=Data format error".

Eventually this message can be lead back to a 'Mailbox unknown..."  "User unknown" error. When I use cyradm I can view the mailbox, also with mbpath I can check the path of the mailbox. This all works ok!

But when I try to use 'deliver' I get the above error message.

Any ideas?

I use a FreeBSD 6.4 box with Cyrus-Imapd-2.3.14_1 and Cyrus-Sasl-2.1.23!