Permissions question

Gary Smith Gary at primeexalia.com
Thu Jul 16 20:13:30 EDT 2009

I know this is a thread from last year that I posted, but I'm still needing clarification as I can't find the answer in the documentation (or google searches for that matter).  Unlike the last one, this is not autocreate.  I am creating these accounts through perl using IMAP::Admin.  When I create an account, they seem to default with permissions lrswipkxtecda.  My I can't find any information in k, x, t, or e.  What do these guys mean/do?  Are these defaults safe or should I be worried.  In the create script, I create the account and immediately change the permissions to lrswipcda, but the ones below are still show.  I assume that it automatically adds the other ones as dependents but since I don't know what they are, I'm just guessing.  I don't want to guess though.

sam user/webmaster at domain.tld<mailto:user/webmaster at domain.tld> cyrus all
localhost.localdomain> lam *
user/ruscica at domain.tld<mailto:user/ruscica at domain.tld>:
  ruscica at domain.tld<mailto:ruscica at domain.tld> lrswipkxtecda