Cyrus Imap final setup problems

Nybbles2Byte nybbles2byte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:21:18 EDT 2009

Thanks Dan,

You hit the nail on the head with the virtual domains. I had someone come
in to set this up for me and when I found out they knew as little as I did I
took it over. There was a lot to do and moving over to vitual domains I was
originally going to do immediatly but later decided to make it a second step.
However, I didn't realise that I had left virtualdomains set to true.

So, I removed all the data files (since there was no live data yet), turned
off virtualdomains (and autocreatequota since it's not needed) and then
reran mkimap. With all the data and structures recreated from scratch all
the problem seem to have gone away. Now I'll setup the Virtual domains
as you suggested and I'll bet it will all be fine.

Thanks again!

-Reg

 Nybbles2Byte                            mailto:nybbles2byte at gmail.com