sieve configuration (was Automatically moving marked mails?)

Greg A. Woods woods-cyrus at weird.com
Thu Jul 9 12:56:24 EDT 2009

At Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:39:28 -0500, Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 at mac.com> wrote:
Subject: sieve configuration (was Automatically moving marked mails?)

> On Thu, 09 Jul 2009, Greg A. Woods might have said:
> >
> > (even use of the vacation feature is questionable, especially since it's
> > not usually configured in the proper way)
>
> And what is the proper way to configure Sieve and vacation?

Perhaps the best way to explain is to point you at my BSD Vacation v2
project:

	http://www.planix.com/~woods/projects/BSD-vacation-v2.html

It's far from perfect, stale due to lack of Round Tuits, etc., but it's
also, IMHO, orders of magnitude better than the original BSD/Sendmail
version too.  :-)

--
						Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                VE3TCP          RoboHack <woods at robohack.ca>