tls_sessions.db will not created

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:05:53 EDT 2009

Hello

I have the following system
FreeBSD acsvfbsd06.acutronic.ch 7.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE #1:
Thu Jun 11 16:16:57 CEST 2009
martin at acsvfbsd06.acutronic.ch:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

and I fresh installed  Cyrus IMAPD v2.3.14.
In my /var/imap directory the file annotations.db will create
automaticly at each restart from Cyrus (if it's not there) but not
tls_sessions.db. My compile options are:

  $ ./configure --sysconfdir=/usr/local/etc
--with-cyrus-prefix=/usr/local/cyrus --with-cyrus-user=cyrus
--with-cyrus-group=cyrus --with-tls-db=skiplist --wit
h-sasl=/usr/local --with-bdb=db41 --with-com_err --with-openssl=/usr
--with-perl=/usr/local/bin/perl5.8.9
--with-bdb-incdir=/usr/local/include/db41 --with-bdb
-libdir=/usr/local/lib --with-snmp=no --prefix=/usr/local
--mandir=/usr/local/man --infodir=/usr/local/info/
--build=amd64-portbld-freebsd7.2

I also checked the installation documentation and I find the switch
--with-tls-db=DB but this switch is not supported by autoconfigure:

Optional Packages:
  --with-PACKAGE[=ARG]    use PACKAGE [ARG=yes]
  --without-PACKAGE       do not use PACKAGE (same as --with-PACKAGE=no)
  --with-extraident=STRING   use STRING as extra version information

  --with-cyrus-prefix=DIR    use DIR as cyrus server install directory
  --with-service-path=DIR    use DIR as service install directory
  --with-cyrus-user=USERID   use USERID cyrus userid
  --with-cyrus-group=GROUPID use GROUPID cyrus group
  --with-bdb=DIR          use Berkeley DB (in DIR) [yes]
  --with-bdb-libdir=DIR   Berkeley DB lib files are in DIR
  --with-bdb-incdir=DIR   Berkeley DB include files are in DIR
  --with-mysql=PATH       use MySQL from PATH [no]
  --with-pgsql=PATH       use PostgreSQL from PATH [no]
  --with-sqlite=PATH      use SQLite from PATH [no]
  --with-lock=METHOD      force use of METHOD for locking (flock or fcntl)
  --with-afs=PATH         use AFS libraries from PATH
  --with-ldap=DIR         use LDAP (in DIR) (experimental) /usr/local
  --with-krb=PATH         use Kerberos from PATH
  --with-krbimpl=\kth|mit\         assume Kerberos 4 from KTH or MIT
  --with-krbdes           use Kerberos DES implementation [yes]
  --with-openssl=PATH     use OpenSSL from PATH
  --with-egd-socket=FILE  Entropy Gathering Daemon socket pathname
                          for systems without /dev/urandom
  --with-zephyr=PATH    enable Zephyr notification (installed on PATH)
  --with-pidfile=PATH   pidfile in PATH (/var/run/cyrus-master.pid)
  --with-com_err=PATH     use com_err from path -- includes in PATH/include,
                          libs in PATH/lib, and compile_et in PATH/bin
  --with-syslogfacility=FACILITY set the syslog facility to use (default LOCAL6)
  --with-gss_impl={heimdal|mit|cybersafe|seam|auto}
                          choose specific GSSAPI implementation [[auto]]
  --with-sasl=DIR         Compile with libsasl2 in <DIR>
  --with-staticsasl=DIR   Compile with staticly linked libsasl2 in <DIR>
  --with-perl=PERL        use PERL for perl
  --with-lib-subdir=DIR   Find libraries in DIR instead of lib
  --with-libwrap=DIR      use libwrap (rooted in DIR) yes
  --with-snmp=DIR         use ucd|net snmp (rooted in DIR) yes

Is that the problem?

Kind regards,

--
Martin Schweizer