murder help

Mike Zupan hijinks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:47:47 EST 2009

We currently have a cyrus server setup. The issue is we need to migrate
users off one type of storage to another with little to no downtime. I heard
about murder for cyrus and wondering if it could work for a already running
imap setup.

Basically what we need is something to tell cyrus to send mail here now
since we moved the mailbox over there and if it can handle moving mailboxes
in real time.

The plan is to setup a new cyrus server to place behind it with our old
server and hopefully move over mailboxes on the fly.

Will murder work for this? or do we need to look in another direction? or is
this even possible?

Thanks!
Mike