Doing Cyrus *right* for a large installation

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Sat Jan 17 13:20:07 EST 2009

On 17 Jan 2009, at 03:22, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> I meant that I'm 'scared' to use murder.

"Standard" murder is pretty solid.  "Unified" is not yet solid, but I
think it's fair to say that that's the logical direction for Cyrus to
go -- it solves many inconsistencies, and it's a step along the path
of full redundancy with a minimal number of machines.  I don't have
any operational experience with "replicated" murder, but I also
haven't heard many horror stories.

:wes