2.2.12 to 2.3.13 upgrade :

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jan 16 06:15:48 EST 2009

Hello Jeff,

--On 16. Januar 2009 06:01:48 -0500 Jeff Blaine <jblaine at kickflop.net>
wrote:

> Our happy and functioning 2.2.12 server setup shows the
> following when switched over to 2.3.13.  The odd thing is
> that we're using skiplist, not berkeley, for our dbs.
>
> If anyone has comments, I'd love to hear them.
>
> bash-2.05# cat /etc/imapd.conf
> configdirectory:        /var/imap
> defaultpartition:       default
> partition-default:      /var/spool/imap
> imap_admins:            root cyrus
> sasl_pwcheck_method:    saslauthd
> sieveusehomedir:        true
> autocreatequota:        200000
> duplicate_db:           skiplist
> tlscache_db:    skiplist
> annotation_db:  skiplist
> tls_cert_file:  /var/imap/ca.crt
> tls_key_file:   /var/imap/server.pem
> tls_ca_file:    /var/imap/ca.crt
> bash-2.05#

what about mboxlist_db? And even if all your dbs *are* skiplist, you might
still have remants from previous Berkeley dbs in your /var/lib/imap/db
directory. If you are sure you don't need those, just delete them.
Obviously the new Cyrus has found a Berkeley environment somewhere ...
--
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK