howto list inactive users in cyrus:

Joar Jegleim joar at linpro.no
Tue Jan 6 07:11:41 EST 2009

Sorry for late reply, had a nice and long xmas vacation here :)
Happy new year to everybody :)

> I am looking into this right now.  I think I have a Perl script which
> could be easily modified to do what you want.
Very interesting

But as morgan states:
"

Are you sure the is the information you need?  Here is what I see on a
test server:

localhost> info user.morgan
{user.morgan}:
  condstore: false
  duplicatedeliver: false
  lastpop:
  lastupdate: 31-Oct-2008 14:27:57 -0700
  partition: default
  sharedseen: false
  size: 5277441

The lastupdate field corresponds with the last time the account received
an email, not my last login (which was yesterday).
"
if this is correct then info doesn't give me the information I need :(

Joseph Brennan wrote:
"How about checking the timestamp on the user.seen files?  It seems to
get touched at login, even if you don't open a message.

Joseph Brennan
"

And Wesley Craig wrote:
"There's a "last read" timestamp in the seen DB, which is probably
more accurate.

:wes"

I'm looking into this right now

Appreciate your replies .
I'll post on the list how things turn out.

regards
Joar Jegleim