Cyrus DB Errors "DBERROR: error fetching user.username" even after reconstructs

Josh Whitver whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
Thu Feb 12 10:45:58 EST 2009

It's actually possible we are using BDB - earlier in the mail server's
life we moved it from a PowerPC G5 Xserve to the Intel Xserve, and we
needed to work around the endian issues inherent in some part of the
mail server, so I recall converting a database in some direction,
either from BDB to skiplist or vice-versa.  My memory escapes  me now
as to which way we went, though.  How would I check?
--
Josh Whitver
whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us / josh at whitver.net
(If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses)