Auto Create Account

nodens2099 nodens2099 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:45:25 EST 2009

On 10/12/2009 17:23, Shelley Waltz wrote:
> I currently use the following to automatically create a
> new account if the user is defined in the LDAP database.
>
> autocreatequota: 500000
> autocreateinboxfolders: Sent|Trash|Spam|Virus
> autosubscribeinboxfolders: Sent|Trash|Spam|Virus
>
> I wish to disable this feature, but easily do the same
> manually.  If the user is in my LDAP database, is there
> an equivalent command which will create the user with a certain
> set of defaults such as the above?  Or must I do this manually
> using cyradm?

You can use imapcreate.pl (see
http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/ImapCreate ) as a
basis, the autocreate / autosubscribe is not possible with it right now
but it should be easy to add. Please contribute by sending a patch on
this list if you modify it.

Cheers,

--
Clément Hermann (nodens)