Cyrus upgrades and then -- DB corruption

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Sun Dec 6 13:18:06 EST 2009

Folks,

Our next upgrade fell victim to this as well.  Even though cyrus freshly
created its own database, it looks like db4 stepped on itself and more
of the same DBERRORs.  I moved and saved the corrupted database and let
cyrus recreate it again and it now seems very happy.

I'll be more than willing to share the broken databases and logs.  Just
let me know what you'd like to see.

Jack
--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>