Autocreate not working (?)

nodens2099 nodens2099 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:16:52 EST 2009

Le 02/12/2009 11:47, Denis BUCHER a écrit :
>> Would this be the equivalent ?
>>
>> But now I get "Unrecognized command" when I connect to the mailbox ?
>> (Before it was something like "Inbox does not exist")
>
> Ok finally it seems to work with what I did before...
>
> So I think this was correct now...
>
> Feel free to comment on my script ;-)

If you want to ease the mailbox creation (you can think of it as "create
mail user", as opposed to "system user"), there are some scripts
available in the cyrus wiki [1]. I maintain and use imapcreate.pl [2]
for instance. You'll probably want to add the mailbox creation to the
user creation process.

Or, you can use the kolab-cyrus-imapd package with autocreate patch
enabled (along with other).

[1] http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/WebHome
[2] http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/ImapCreate

Regards,