[HELP] IOERROR: opening cyrus.expunge: No such file or directory

Seiichirou Hiraoka flathill at netspring.co.jp
Tue Aug 25 22:48:56 EDT 2009

Hello,

I supplement it.
I found following messages in /var/log/imapd.log

---
Aug  3 14:46:11 server imaps[8638]: [ID 630590 local6.notice] Deleted mailbox user.test.AAA
Aug  3 14:46:22 server imaps[11640]: [ID 136705 local6.error] IOERROR: opening /var/spool/imap/user/test/AAA/cyrus.expunge: No such file or directory
---

When IOERROR was output in this way, an email spool
was deleted entirely.

Any advice ?

- flathill