Ptloader configuration in Cyrus IMAP

Clément Hermann (nodens) nodens2099 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:38:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

I stumbled onto this before. What is not clearly stated in the doc is that
if you use auth_mech: pts , every user need to exist in the pts database
(ldap in your case). Well, maybe it is clearly stated, but I overlooked it
;-)

That said, you do not need AFS to use pts, though it seems to be very AFS
oriented.

Kind regards,

Clement Hermann
P.S. : Sorry about the top posting : blame the stupid android gmail
client...