Hello

mami bond bond0113 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 09:26:56 EDT 2009

First time writing e-mail for asking help.
I try to configure cyrus+web-cyradm on Ubuntu. everything want well, except the web-cyradm.
For month I am fighting this issue and in vain.
using  "unixhierarchysep: yes" I can create accounts using Web-cyradm (version: web-cyradm-svn-0.5.5)
in the cyrus username have slash and that ok. According the Cyrus changing "unixhierarchysep: no" should change slah to dot and it works but I cannot create user account anymore from Web-cyradm. the path is empty "/var/spool/cyrus/main/letter/user/username".
I would like to use "unixhierarchysep: no" and able to create account with web-cyradm.

How can I solve this issue?

Thank you