Cyrus 2.3.8 imapd process periodically sticks at 100% CPU

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 09:47:04 EDT 2008

Bron Gondwana wrote:

> No, it won't.  You need to fix the mailbox or patch the code to not be
> put into an infinite loop by a bogus index file.
>
> The attached patch might do the trick for you.  I just slapped it
> together on spec.  It compiles, that's about all I can offer about
> it :)

Hi Bron,

Thanks for taking the time to respond, it is greatly appreciated. My
colleague Duncan has taken a look at this (see separate email) and found
  a corrupted index file which have now been rebuilt. Fingers crossed
that the problem is now resolved (I guess we'll find out in a month or
so) ;)

Many thanks,

Mark.

--