lmtpunix: DBERROR db4: Logging region out of memory; you may need to increase its size

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Fri Sep 19 15:05:37 EDT 2008

> I got no answer on this subject, does someone has a suggestions, or
> maybe should I give more details ?

Possibly create a DB_CONFIG file in the db directory and restart Cyrus?
I ***ASSUME*** that Cyrus will honor the settings in the DB_CONFIG file.
(?)

<http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/db/ref/env/db_config.html>

This is a common issue with somewhat older versions of OpenLDAP when
mixed with admins who refuse to read the documentation.  But I've never
encountered it with Cyrus.