suggestion need to design an email system.

Do Duc Huy huydd at cdit.com.vn
Wed Sep 17 08:06:43 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am in a same situation with you about system components. I have used
postfix+cyrus+ldap for email system since 2001 and system performance is
still good now. But I have to face with two problems with this system. The
first one is GUI for user and administrator. Squirrelmail was helpful enough
for user but I have to develop my own administration page for admin
purposes. Thanks for the link about Gosa you have sent, I will check it
later.
My question is about my second problem. It 's about antispam and antivirus.
I have used amavis for spam and virus filter. This can block virus very well
but it have no effect in blocking spam mail, I think.
So is there any one know about other opensource spam filter products which
work fine with postfix+cyrus+openldap and helpful in antispam

Thanks in advance

----
Do Duc Huy
Centre for Development of Information Technology - CDiT
Viet Nam Posts & Telecommunications Group
Address: 2nd Floor, VCCI Building, 9 Dao Duy Anh str,Dongda dist,Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 04 5 742 879
Fax: (+84) 04 5 742 857
Mobi: (+84) 0904 34 38 38