[OT] m$ activesync with cyrus backend

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Tue Sep 16 14:24:06 EDT 2008

> an off-topic question, but maybe you can help.
> i've got a lot of iphones to deploy and funambol will only sync contacts
> (apple has not placed access to calender/notes/tasks in their api).

<http://freshmeat.net/projects/z-push/>

I've been meaning to look into it as an alternative to Funambol (what a
monster!).

I don't know if it supports real IMAP or not.

--
          Consonance: an Open Source .NET OpenGroupware client.
 Contact:awilliam at whitemiceconsulting.com   http://freshmeat.net/projects/consonance/