Fwd: Docs for Cyrus/GFS?

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue Sep 9 11:49:12 EDT 2008

Jens--

Thanks for your help!  I've been able to get Cyrus IMAP running now
with a shared backend, and my tests thus far indicate that it's
working dandy.

It looks like most of the "important" databases are already skiplists;
the only ones that defaulted to BDB were the duplicate, tlscache, and
ptscache databases.  What, if anything, do I need to do special when
converting my data over?  I'll not be changing Cyrus versions; will it
"just work" to move all of my current data, or will I need to convert
databases/reconstruct/etc.?

Thanks again!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator