Replica message dates

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Mon Oct 27 10:57:17 EDT 2008

It appears to me that sync'd messages get an mtime of the
INTERNALDATE in 2.3.9 (and then improved in 2.3.10).  Prior to that
release, mtime is probably when the message was sync'd, at a guess.
In your case, the subsequent message dates are probably just
reflecting the speed of replication.

The best way to correct those data IMHO is to upgrade, sync_reset the
data on the replica, and replicate it again.

:wes