Jumping a bunch of Cyrus imap versions, and moving to a new machine...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Oct 10 14:18:41 EDT 2008

1.5.19 to 2.2.13, to be exact.

I have a small mail system (about half a dozen users, and 3GB of mail
store) that I am migrating from an old Debian box to a new one.

Obviously, this is a pretty major version leap.  Any suggestions about
the simplest way to get this move/upgrade accomplished?  It's not a big
deal if we have to shut down mail services for a few hours to do
database updating or whatever might be required.

Thanks,

John