Cyrus 2.3.13 RC2

Ian G Batten ian.batten at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 8 04:24:49 EDT 2008

On 08 Oct 08, at 0536, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 11:33:18AM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
>> I just put together a second release candidate for Cyrus 2.3.13.  I'd
>> appreciate any independent testing before I release this to the
>> masses.
>
> Sorry about the delay in testing - we've had a few exciting issues
> here that had to be fixed first.
>
>> If there are any outstanding issues that you believe still need to be
>> addressed in 2.3.13, please let me know.
>
> No, it's looking good.  I just removed the patches that have gone into
> CVS from my build tree and it built fine.  Running on our test server
> now with no problems.  All the patches that have gone upstream have
> been running happily on our production machines for a bit too.
>
> I think now's a good time to release a 2.3.13.

What's the testing status of the SQL backend for cyrusdb?   I'll
switch batten.eu.org over to it, but that only has a dozen or so
users; ftel.co.uk's 1000+ users might be a little tenser.  I'm keen to
switch as the ability to replicate cyrusdb as well as replicating the
entire mailsystem is attractive.

ian