Issues with user.sub files - subscription files hangs system.

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 1 02:53:35 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:08:42PM -0700, Adam D wrote:
> >> I thought about that last night as well and we are having the same issue
> >> with a system using Ubuntu 7.10.  I did noticed though 7.04, 7.10, 8.04
> >> are all using 2.2.13 but different patches. 7.10 uses the 2.2.13-11
> >> while 8.10 uses the 2.2.13-13.  I am thinking of trying 8.10 to see if
> >> it works.. if not.. sadly I am wondering if we will have to move the
> >> system over to a full Debian stable/testing?  I would not be happy to
> >> build a Debian testing system to find out we have the same issue.  Would
> >> this be a Ubuntu related issue with their patches?  Has anyone else have
> >> had the same issue without using Ubuntu?

I'm running Ubuntu 8.04 on this laptop, so I've just pulled in the
sources for cyrus-imapd-2.2.

(hmm, I notice they're not shipping my skiplist patches.  I might
prod them about that...)

I don't see the autocreateinbox stuff anywhere in the code.  Odd.
Does Ubuntu actually apply those patches?

Bron.