using cyrus as imap proxy

Stephen Carr sgcarr at civeng.adelaide.edu.au
Sat Nov 29 18:49:23 EST 2008

Dear Bron

Would http://www.imapproxy.org/ fit the bill?
I use with SquirrelMail and it does speed up the transfers as it caches
the users credentials with s hit ratio near 20:1.

Regards
Stephen Carr

--
Stephen Carr
Computing Officer
Email sgcarr at civeng.adelaide.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and
contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure
or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made
that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus
scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.