Unpredictable results from imapsync runs

Ciprian Marius Vizitiu (GBIF) cvizitiu at gbif.org
Tue Nov 4 07:34:02 EST 2008

> Hi,

> if only the seenstate is the problem you may try to set the optinon
> flushseenstate: 1 in imapd.conf

Hi,

No, the seenstate is the last of my concerns now as multiple runs of
imapsync will fix that; it's the different numbers of transferred messages
which is the show stopper, I'm trying to figure out which of the 800
messages is not copied over. ImapCopy OTOH works like a charm for 1 user but
it's a PITA to use in a "many users many folders" scenario.