Administrivia: info-cyrus VERPing?

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Fri May 16 11:40:37 EDT 2008

Could someone in charge of the Big Red Switch on the mailing list decide
if VERP will be on or off for it?  One out of every 5-6 emails to the
list is delivered with a Sender: of
info-cyrus-bounces+huston=astro.princeton.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
instead of info-cyrus-bounces at lists.andrew.cmu.edu and making me wonder
why I'm getting personal emails off-list since they're not filtered.
Though yes, I could change the filter to a regex, and probably will.. I
just figured the setting would be either on or off and not flipping back
and forth.

To answer the question before it arrives, yes I'm that obstinate to have
noticed :>

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
   Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285