Cyrus questions, lost emails, reconstruct

Derrick Seymour seymourdh at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 17:44:44 EDT 2008

Blake,

--- Blake Hudson <blake at ispn.net> wrote:

> [...]

No signs of bad memory, the server operates off a
fiber channel RAID and there are no warnings or
failures with that either.  There are a couple of
utilities i can try to test the memory, but i will not
have an answer on that until this weekend.

Why would reconstruct -i work (minus the few
disappearing emails) and reconstruct -r user/short
name corrupt the inbox?  I have to assume if the inbox
didn't get corrupted that the missing emails in
question would be there.  I have tried to copy emails
from inbox to a folder in side the usernames folder,
upon a reconstruct -r those emails are now viewable,
but the main inbox is still corrupt.

Just a few things I tried if any of this helps.

Thanks again for you help in advance

Derrick