Thunderbird sieve extensions

Marc Grober marc at interak.com
Thu May 1 18:55:53 EDT 2008

Client and server inside firewall.
If I telnet into port 2000 I get this:

"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.2.12"
"SASL" "LOGIN PLAIN"
"SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags notify
subaddress relationa
l comparator-i;ascii-numeric regex"
"STARTTLS"
OK

However, if I set the extensions to use TLS if available I
get "Error establishing an encrypted connection to host.
Error Code : -12195"