Info-Cyrus Mailman List problem.

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 03:54:31 EDT 2008

I have re subscribed to this list to attempt to post a HELP!!!

I have attempted to use the email unsubscribe instruction to remove
myself from this list, however this only seems to stop my ability to
post to the list - I am still receiving the emails. I am about to
attempt to use the web interface to unsubscribe, if this does not work
can someone please take my email address off this list. My alternative
is a local blacklist, but this seems a little drastic.

I am copying this to the list owners, but I attempted this before, I
have also emailed the mailman admin address but have not had a response.

--
Neil Marjoram
Systems Manager

Tel: 01473 663711