sieve filter rules

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Mon Jun 30 10:06:06 EDT 2008

dick hoogendijk wrote:

> midgard# telnet yanta 2000
> Trying 192.168.11.35...
> Connected to yanta.nagual.nl.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> "IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.3.11"
> "SASL" "PLAIN OTP LOGIN DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5"
> "SIEVE" "comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject vacation imapflags
> notify envelope relational regex subaddress copy"
> "STARTTLS"
> OK

And I'm sure it's the latter rule: "STARTTLS" that's causing the failure.
Older versions of cyrus imap did not send this and then avelsieve +
squirrelmail worked fine. What can I do except retun to the older stable
release?

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ | SunOS 10u5 05/08 ++