sieve filter rules

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Mon Jun 30 08:58:51 EDT 2008

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:52:19 +0200 (CEST)
"Simon Matter" <simon.matter at invoca.ch> wrote:

> >> What exactly doesn't work?
> >> I'm using avelsieve-1.9.7 with cyrus imapd version 2.3.12p2 and I
> >> think I updated some rules lately and it worked. So I'm wondering
> >> whether some things work and some don't?
> >
> > I used to be able to click on "filters" from within my Squirrelmail
> > account. all I get since the upgrade is:
> >
> > ERROR:
> > Could not log on to timsieved daemon on your IMAP server yanta:2000.
> > Please contact your administrator.
> >
> > Of course the timsieved daemon still runs on yanta:2000
> > It seems something has changed. Don't know what.
> > If you need info on my config files, say so.
>
> So, what does it say when you 'telnet yanta 2000' from the
> Squirrelmail host?

midgard# telnet yanta 2000
Trying 192.168.11.35...
Connected to yanta.nagual.nl.
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.3.11"
"SASL" "PLAIN OTP LOGIN DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5"
"SIEVE" "comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject vacation imapflags
notify envelope relational regex subaddress copy"
"STARTTLS"
OK

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + SunOS sxce snv91 ++